Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jaxon is 2 Months!

 In June the kids and I had the chance to head to Hermiston for a couple days while Matts Grandma and Great-Grandma passed through town.  It is always such a fun experience to have our kiddos hang out with grandma, great-grandma, and great-great-grandma!  That doesn't happen very often and we take every opportunity we can! 
This is Jaxon and his Great-Great-Grandma.
 This is Jax with his Great-Grandma
 Just chillin in his swing!  This is at 6 weeks when he really started smiling
 Can't get enough of him!
 Farmers Market was hot, so we had to stop and dip our feet in the fountain.
 It has been so hot lately, and he had the right idea!  I love how sprawled out he is.
The 4th of July was a fun day and we were up early until really late, but we made sure to have fun the whole day!  We started our day at the Johnson parade with a bunch of our friends.  After the parade we decided to head to Spokane to do some much needed shopping for Matt and I.  The kids seem to have 2x the wardrobe that we do!  We had fun shopping and eating and just playing.  We got back to Pullman just in time to catch the fireworks.  Emily stayed awake through the fireworks this year, but fell asleep on the walk back to the car.
 4th of July Johnson parade.
Our friends at the parade.  Emily was having fun being Tyrell Hill's little buddy.  She preferred him over us that day.

 The middle of July we had the chance to go to Great Falls, MT for Great-Grandma's 95th Birthday party.  We only have everyone together for a party every 5 years, so we couldn't miss it!  here is 5 generations.  matt is kinda the odd man out.
 
Here is most of Matt's family.  Mike and his family and Stephanie and her family weren't able to make it.
And this is Grandma Gipe and her 2 kids with their family. Jennifer's husband wasn't able to make it either.

Emily had been wanting to go fishing for some time, so Papa Walker brought her a fishing pole.  At first this fountain on the back deck was a hit!  Emily was always standing right here fishing unless she was down at the river fishing.  
 She was so pleased with herself.  She caught something every time!  here's the trick to amazing fishing.  Find a pole that has a toy fish floater attached to it purchase.  DO NOT take it off.  SUCCESS!!!  (We actually did try to put a real hook and bate and she freaked out.  She liked her fake fish and so did we!)
Daddy helping her drop the line off the bridge.
 Poor kid gets smothered like this everyday.  He puts up with it most of the time.


I took these pictures today just really quick because we were all dressed and hair done (rare occasion)  I will take better pics tonight or tomorrow just of Jaxon.  I cannot believe he is 2 months already!  We go in on Thursday for his 2 month well-child and I am excited to see his stats.  He has sure become a little chunker!




A little about me at 2 months:
-I am a happy kid from the time I wakes up until about 7....then life gets rough and I just want to fuss.  I am not sure what I want, but it gets me lots of attention.
-I sleep from 10 until 9 with only 2 feedings in there.  I LOVE my sleep!
-I love pulling my big sis' hair, but it is payback for her smothering me!  She doesn't care much yet though.  She just laughs and says "he's pulling my hair, Jaxon your so silly"  We all know it won't be silly for too long.
-I am super ticklish and you can always get a smile out of me if you tickle me.
-I am told I look just like Emily, but I want to point out I have a TON more hair than she did.
-I have a great scowl and I am not afraid to use it.
- I am slightly obsessed with eating.
-I am working on my rolls, and man are they getting bigger!  I know why they call me "chunkers"
-I love my pacifier
-I love Emily, but she can be pretty intense and scary.  She gets in my face all the time.  I try to smack her, but she just laughs.
-Mom says I am growing too fast.  I am getting too long for my 0-3 months clothes (Emily wore hers until she was 4 or 5 months.)

I love being 2 months, life is great!





 Emily 2 months











Jaxon 2 Months

No comments: