Friday, March 20, 2009

Surprise!

I didn't think we had done that much in the past couple months, but looking at my last blog I realized we have. Our laundry room is completely done, we have all of our tiling done (except in the kitchen) and we are currently picking out carpet and a bathroom vanity. It is slowly coming along and hope to have it ready to enjoy this summer. We need to keep moving on our repairs because we are adding a little addition in our family in September! We are very excited, but of course now our project list is longer and a little more rushed. Matt and I are exciting to find out the gender in a little over a month. Once we know, we are going to convert our current office into the baby's room.

13 comments:

Jay and Camille said...

I love how the baby is chillaxin in that picture!

Johnna Jayne said...

Ahhhhh!!! That is soooo exciting. Thanks so much for sharing that. Can't wait to hear what you will be having.

I love hearing the updates on your home. It sounds like so much fun. I'm sure it's TONS of hard work though.

Katyanne said...

haha. great news!!! how is matt taken it, freaking out yet??? I am so happy for you guys and your DAD!!! haha

Walkers said...

He was really nervous at first, but he has gotten over that and now he is just super excited

etreiersen said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you and Matt.

Nikki Nichols said...

COngrats! That is so great!!! You will be a great Mom, its the best thing ever!!

Jaina said...

Congrats Lyndee! I am soo excited for you. You will love being a mommy!!

Annette said...

This is great! The only problem is that we are going to be gone and won't be able to meet the little Walker.

Amanda S said...

Congratulations Lyndee!! That is SO exciting.

T3 said...

YEAH! How have you been feeling? I hope you have a great pregnancy.

Ball of Fire said...

Wow! congrats and good luck! Were praying you and the baby have an easy time! Get lots of rest. NOW!

Bry and Meliss said...

Yayyyy! Congrats! Can't wait to hear what it is!!!

Nikki Nichols said...

okay time to update with some preggo pics!!