Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The last 3 months

apparently I am not a very good blogger. I am great at checking others, but fail to update my own. Here is a look from October until now. Enjoy!

October:
On our way home from Portland we stopped to see some sights.



We got a new puppy, Zoey!

We went to a pumpkin patch and let Emily pick a pumpkin!



November:
Emily discovered her love to decorate with natural products.


December:

Christmas was at the Walker house this year and we had a blast. We drove over late Thursday night. Matt went snowmobiling with his dad and brother early Friday and I had to take Emily to quick care. She had an eye infection in each eye, and an ear infection. Later that day, I started feeling very sick and I had the fever. I also started to get a cough. Christmas morning Emily started feeling a little better, and I broke my fever, but Matt got the fever.

Emily got a stoller, crib and swing for her baby from Santa.


A vacuum from Aunt Sarah

I have trained her well!

Showing off her cute dress!

Just us kids

The Family

The WHOLE FAMILY

The crazy bunch!

Today, Emily is feeling fine, Matt has an eye infection and a cold, and I have bronchitis, a cold, and I possibly an ear infection. We are all headed to quick care tonight! Hoping for a happy and healthy 2011!

2 comments:

Darren and Stephanie said...

Hope you are all better real soon!

The Weldon Family said...

Being sick on Christmas is no fun! I hope you all are feeling better! Especially mama Lyndee- there's no such thing as mommy sick days.