Thursday, September 2, 2010

Summer

So it has been a crazy busy summer. We had a couple family reunions, starting with Matts reunion in Missoula. Emily got to meet her Great Great Grandma!


5 generation picture. This is amazing!

The next week Emily and I went to the Rigby reunion in Estes Park Colorado. We got a 4 generation picture, but me being the dork I am forgot my battery charger, so they are on a different camera.
Emily and Great Grandma
We had a great time visiting both families and wish we could see them all more!
She is even stylin' while she sleeps!


Even though we have a hard time with our dog, it is times like this I couldn't imagine not having her! Emily adores her dog.
Emily has learned to push Sadie away and says "Dow" Meaning don't Apparently we say that to Sadie a lot! Emily uses the dog as a step stool, a pillow, a chair and a jungle gym and Sadie just loves the attention.

Last month we went to visit Matts family to spend time with them during their fair. We entered Emily into their Cutest Baby Contest just for fun. There were 150 babies and I was pretty sure she wasn't going to win. There were a TON of cute kids. They had everyone sit in rows and the judges walked around and then they called out the top 10. Surprisingly enough Emily's name was called. I was shocked and my sis-in-law told me to have more faith in her. She was so stinkin' cranky from only 3 hours of sleep and cutting a tooth that morning. We lined back up and the judges again walked through to pick the winner. Emily was the cutest! I am still shocked she won! She made out awesome! There were over $700 in prizes. The best one was this......
Of all the prizes she one, her favorite was her trophy! These pictures are priceless!
She was so wiped out, but would not let go of her new prize! Love it!

1 comment:

Lyss said...

I love the pictures! I am not surprised in the least that she was the cutest little baby around!