Wednesday, May 5, 2010

8 Months


I cannot believe how fast time goes! Emily is CRAZY busy and wears me out every day! She is pulling herself up to a stand on everything pushes her little table around the room and walks behind it. We have had a lot of falls and a few bruises, but she is getting the hang of it. Here are a few pictures I have recently taken. She has such a fun personality and her new love is eating her biscuits in her high chair, and then chillin after she is done. She cracks me up!














Also, We have been working on the house again and Carpet is scheduled to be installed in the Family room on the 20th! As is Matt doesn't have enough projects around the house, he tore out our front grass and we are reseeding it. We rented a sod cutter and got everything cut up, and since then it has rained or snowed almost every day so our yard is a mess right now, but hopefully it will be looking better soon!! I will be so glad when we have small projects, instead of huge undertakings!

3 comments:

etreiersen said...

What a doll! Emily is so adorable. I love the pictures of her eating. What a cute messy eater.

Red & Lyss said...

Love her ... such a sweetie! Can't wait for the carpet :)!

Amanda Rigby said...

I love that pic of her chillin in the high chair, she is so cute!!