Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Don't Mind Our Mess





I have new pictures of our family room. It is coming together very nicely and the goal...well my goal is to have it done, minus carpet, by December. Matt has been out of town, so my dad has been over almost every night working on it with me. We just have a little sanding left and then we are going to texture and paint!! I will be so excited to be finished. I won't feel like I have to dust everyday..literally!
This is the almost finished laundry room. It is a lot bigger than I thought it would be, but that just leaves that much more storage for all my cleaning supplies.

2 comments:

Jarod & Jamie said...

Looking good, i was wondering when you would post picts of the home

Anna Winn and Family said...

Great job! Wow - that's a big undertaking. Aren't dad's great? Mine always comes and helps out too when he can. I can't wait to see the finished product.
-Anna